CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

5 Weeks to Go!!!

We are so excited that we only have 5 weeks until we get to meet our little guy! Dan and I have been looking forward to this day for a while now and we can't believe it is coming so fast! Life around our house is crazy trying to get ready for our little boy. I used to be able to sit still and relax, but it seems these days there is too much to do to get ready. Luckily Dan isn't stressed out like I am and can talk me into a movie every once and a while. It's still hard though because I'm constantly thinking of things that have to get done for our baby. I didn't realize there was so much to do. I wish I would've started earlier, but oh well it's keeping me busy these days.
The nursery is almost complete! Thanks to our great parents, brother, and great grandpa for helping us pull that off! They were so awesome to come help paint the room and furniture with us! The room looks amazing! I will post pictures as soon as it is finished.
Well, as far as our little family goes, Dan and I are trying to enjoy the last few weeks we have together before life gets a little bit more crazy with the baby. Although we will miss the moments of being alone and not having to worry about someone else, we look forward to all of the diaper changing, feedings, nap times, story readings, playing, and all of the blessings that come from becoming a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment