
I have been craving a can of funfetti frosting like crazy! Dan keeps telling me that I don't need a can of sugar, which is so true, but I can't get it off of my mind! It sounds delicious!!! While looking on babycenter.com today I came across the funniest thing and had to share it.
Belly Laughs
Four things you never thought you'd say
• "Let me just finish this can of frosting."
• "Would you mind tying my shoes?"
• "Does my stomach look too small to you?"
• "Help, I can't get out of bed."
Notice the first one. See, I'm not the only one! There is just something so yummy sounding about a can of frosting to us prego women. So, anyone that wants to buy me a can of the funfetti frosting with chunks in it will be my most favorite person in the world. Just kidding! Dan just keeps talking me out of buying it! It's driving me crazy. Maybe, I should just waddle up to the grocery store right now and buy some!







No comments:
Post a Comment