The Finished Product
Love it!
When I found out that I was pregnant the first thing I knew I wanted to do for my little one was to make his or her baby bedding. Which is something I plan on doing for everyone of my children, so that they can keep it as an heirloom if they want. Anyway, I counted down the days until we could find out what we were having so that I could rush off to the fabric store and pick out what to use for the bedding. I looked all over the place because I didn't want your typical baby type of fabric. I wanted something fun and exciting that would make the baby's room a happy place. Finally I found the cutest fabric and the process began. Making the baby bumper was DEFINITELY a process. Sometimes I would have to read the directions over and over again to understand what the heck I needed to do. Luckily my mom was able to talk me through some of it. Thanks mom! I also had to go back and redo a couple of things which was beyond frustrating. I almost lost all motivation to continue on. But, after countless hours of staying up all night, I am finally, FINALLY done with Jude's crib bumper! I am soooo happy with the finished product! I can't believe I actually finished and it looks great! If I do say so myself. I'm really proud that I stuck with it because there were more than a handful of times that I wanted to quit, but I didn't. Thank goodness! Here are the pics! Enjoy! Now I'm off to the next projects. Wish me luck! I have 29 days to go (hopefully) and here is the list of what I need to finish.
Crib Skirt
Pillow Sham
Baby Quilt
Curtains for closet and window
Baby Mobile
Letters for Jude's name
Cover Lamp with Crib Fabric







So so cute! I love the design! I can not believe you made all the bedding! I want to learn for when I have children!
ReplyDelete